We currently have multiple opportunities in Perth Metro, South West and Regional WA for Youth Workers.
We are looking for Youth Workers who are resilient and confident in supporting children and young adults within Out of Home Care Accommodation.
You will be required to be a positive role model to to young people experiencing a diverse range of complexities including challenging behaviour, autism, disengagement, anxiety and attachment disorders. You will also need to be competent in completing daily case notes and incident reports.
- Current driver’s license (mandatory requirement)
- Be willing to obtain a 395 Check
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- National Police Clearance
- Evidence of COVID Vaccinations
- Experience with managing complex or challenging behaviours
- Certificate in Youth Work Community or Individual Support (although not essential)
- Willing to apply for an NDIS Screening Check
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please include resume when applying.