At Talent Quarter, our passion lies in forging meaningful connections between exceptional healthcare professionals and the most impactful opportunities. We are dedicated to enabling individuals to create a positive influence on the lives of others. Our guiding principles centre on ensuring that every encounter counts, fostering connections that leave a lasting IMPACT!
Talent Quarter is currently seeking experienced and dedicated Youth Workers living in ACT who possess substantial expertise in supporting young people with backgrounds of trauma, abuse, neglect, mental health, physical or psychological disabilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support with daily routines, personal care, meal assistance, housekeeping tasks, recreational activities, homework supervision, and guidance.
- Administering medication and offering personal care, as required.
- Safely transporting young individuals to and from school, day programs, and appointments.
- Facilitating and supervising contact visits to support family involvement.
- Maintaining meticulous record-keeping and documentation standards.
- Possess a relevant qualification in Youth Work or Community Services with a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Valid Australian Driver’s License and Comprehensive Car Insurance.
- Possess a current Working with Vulnerable People Check.
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- National Police Check conducted within the last 12 months.
- International Police check (If you have lived in Australia for less than 10 years).
- Availability to work a combination of shifts on a rostered and on-call basis.
- TCI training, desirable
If you’re eager to create a positive and significant impact on the lives of young individuals, helping them carve out a brighter future, all while enjoying the flexibility of varied shifts, we encourage you to apply today!