Full-time contract to June 2023
$82-85k + super.
We have partnered with one of WA’s most reputable organisations providing services to young Australians who are looking for a Counsellor with a passion for helping young people reach their full potential in life.
- Provide youth-friendly mental health services within the headspace of Geraldton Centre
- Deliver a high-quality, early intervention intake response to young people and their families
- Conduct assessment, coordination, and implementation of mental health plans
- Assist in the referral of young people to appropriate programs
- $82-85k + super and the ability to salary sacrifice
- Fixed term contract to June 2023
- Additional annual leave and other leave offerings including covid & parental
- Ongoing professional development
- Family-friendly working arrangements
- Tertiary qualification in Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or Nursing
- Membership of an appropriate professional body – ACA, AHPRA, AASW
- Demonstrable experience providing mental health services to young people
- Fully vaccinated for covid
If you are looking for more information please get in touch with Jemma!
(08) 6400 6440