110k – 120k, full time or 4 days per week.
We have partnered with one of WA’s leading disability providers specialising in Autism. We are looking for a Therapy Coordinator to lead a team of therapists.
You should be ready to take the next step in your career and will become an important part of the company and work alongside like-minded therapists with a passion to have a lasting impact on the lives of people living with Autism.
As a Therapy coordinator, you will be responsible for helping grow and look after a small team of 10 therapists, making sure the day-to-day activity runs smoothly within the clinic, providing the support and supervision of junior staff and helping train seniors to excel in their careers. You will oversee two newly renovated centres with several spaces to implement and run therapy programs.
Working closely with the director you will have a huge say in the company direction, recruitment, services run in the clinic, and the team dynamic.
- Opportunity to hire and develop your team
- Home and work-life balance
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Work for a privately owned clinic in a leadership role
- Degree in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Physiotherapy or a Registered Psychologist
- Ability to coordinate a team
- Experience within the Autism spectrum
- WWCC, NPC, DL
For more information please contact Jemma!