Have a vision is to be the leading provider of trauma-informed, child-led and family focused services to clients in statutory care, at risk of entering, or who have exited care. Their mission is to support children, young people and adults in statutory care, at risk of entering, or who have exited care.
- Schads Level 5 salary ($93k-$98k) + Super
- Salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days wfh)
- Long term contract role (Until June 2025)
- Regular reflective and practice supervision
- Professional development and ongoing training
- Optional Rostered Day Off each month
- Employee Assistance Program
- Yearly flu vaccinations.
About the Role
Intensive Family Preservation Program supports vulnerable families to maintain
the care of their children (0-17 years) for a period of 6 to 9 months.
The Therapeutic Case Manager will work intensively with children, families and other stakeholders, to support clients within the program by providing holistic and person centred case management through the use of therapeutic interventions, evidence-based assessment tools, parent education, home visiting, referrals to external services, advocacy and outreach support.
- A minimum of a Diploma in a relevant discipline such as Social Work, Community Services, Psychology or Family Therapy
- Extensive experience working with and providing quality assessment and case management services to families at risk of entering out-of- home care
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of contemporary case management practice
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently, and prioritise tasks
- Demonstrated conflict resolution and mediation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- High level oral and written communication skills, ability to prepare reports, and correspondence to a high standard for a range of audiences
- Proficiency in using computer applications including Microsoft office, client/data management systems and a willingness to learn new programs
If you wish to apply, please send your resume to [email protected]. Or for a confidential discussion call Tansie on 0295495723.