TEAM LEADER – BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT
Salary: $100,000 – $115,000 per annum + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
Extras: Car Allowance, Laptop and Smart Phone also included
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader of Behaviour Support for a fantastic organisation based in Sydney. This organisation has a multi-disciplinary team in both the Eastern Suburbs and Western Sydney, however you can work from home and are not tied to any specific location. This is a full time, permanent role.
The organisation is growing and we are looking for someone to join them on this exciting journey. Initially, you will lead a team of Behaviour Support Practitioners who are based in the Sydney Metro area…currently there is one Behaviour Support Practitioner on board, and this will grow to a maximum team of eight. We are looking for someone with a very strong background in NDIS and Behaviour Support, along with experience in leading or managing a team.
- Strong background and experience in NDIS and Behaviour Support
- Previous experience leading or managing a team of Behaviour Support Practitioners
- National Police Check or willingness to obtain one
- Working With Childrens check or willingness to obtain one
- NDIS Worker’s Check or willingness to obtain one
- Covid 19 vaccination – at least two doses of an approved vaccination
If you are interested in this role and you meet the above requirements, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, feel free to give me a call on 0421 205 113.