85k – 105k + Travel allowance + Super and more!
We have partnered with one of WA’s leading disability providers specialising in Autism. We are looking for Therapists from the new grad-level up to Team Lead.
You should be ready to take the next step in your career and work alongside like-minded therapists with a passion to have a lasting impact on the lives of people living with Autism.
As a Team Leader, you will support and supervise a small team, with the chance to focus on the specialist therapy areas of your choice.
Working with a small caseload of 10 billable hours per week allows you to put focus on your team and mentor junior staff with the opportunity to progress to a management position within the organisation.
The therapist will see clients in clinics, schools, and homes!
With 2 newly renovated clinics, you will have a fantastic environment to work in and will receive the support of a great team and Senior staff so you will be able to excel in your career and build on your passion for specialist therapy.
- Salary from $85k – $110 + (depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours and days – autonomy to WFH etc
- KPI of 2 – 5 billable hours per day
- KM reimbursement for any work-related travel
- Strong company values
- Progression pathway to a management position
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registered
- NDIS and Autism experience preferred
- Previous experience in Mentoring Junior therapists required (for Team Lead)
- WWC, NPC, NDIS screen, Drivers License, Covid-19 Vaccinations
If you have any questions or would like some more information, please get in contact with Jemma Allied Health Recruiter.
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 08 6400 6440
At Talent Quarter we work with a range of organisations around Australia, if this position is not for you but you are interested in hearing about other great opportunities let me know!!
- Therapy Coordinator
- Senior Therapist
- NDIS community
- Aged care facilities
- Injury Management and more!