Speech Pathologist | Perth, WA
75k – 100k Full time, Perth, WA
We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of neurological and developmental services, and are looking for a Speech Pathologist to join their large and highly developed group of Allied Health therapists and provide therapy services across the lifespan in the rehabilitation centre and community settings.
Provide a blend of services to people across the lifespan with neurological or developmental needs.
You will have access to a diverse caseload with the opportunity to specialise if you preferred.
Day to day you will spend 50% of your time on the road (homes, schools, aged care facilities etc) and 50% of time in clinic.
- Qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Understanding or experience in NDIS sector
- WWCC, NPC, NDIS Screening, Driver licenses, Covid Vax
- Great salary depending on experience, plus super
- Phone, Laptop & Access to company vehicle during work hours
- Career development and mentorship from an experienced team with lots of specialist experience
- Investment in your development with 3 study days and $750+ study bursary per year.
- Join an innovative organisation with state-of-the art facilities and access to the newest devices/robotics to get the best results for your clients
- Positive working culture – regular team activities and events.
"*" indicates required fields