Mindarie and Geraldton
Full-time or Part-time
85k – 120k plus super and free accommodation if in Geraldton
Are you a Speech Pathologist looking for a change?
We are working with a respected health care provider who is looking to add a Speech Pathologist to their teams in both Perth and the Midwest of WA.
As a Speech Pathologist, you will be working in a multidisciplinary team made up of highly skilled Allied Health staff. You will work with a large range of clients of all ages, with referrals coming from NDIS, Private clients, medicare and more!
- Working across the life span in paediatric and adult NDIS participants
- 50% of work is done within the community and 50% is done within clinics including schools and homes.
- Home and work like balance – Hours negotiable to suit you
- Ongoing PD allowance and expenses related to your role and career development
- If working in Geraldton, you are provided free accommodation
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Fantastic new grad programs with Mentoring, shadowing, and supervision
- Qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration in SPA
- WWCC, NPC, COVID VAX
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 08 6400 6440
At Talent Quarter we work with a range of organisations across Australia if this position is not for you but are interested in hearing about another great opportunity let me know!!
- Therapy Coordinator
- Senior Therapist
- NDIS community
- Aged care facilities
- Injury Management and more!