Speech Pathologist – Bunbury
80k – 100k depending on experince, Full time, Bunbury WA
We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of neurological and developmental services to help find a Speech Pathologist. You will be part of their large and highly developed Allied Health team, who provide therapy services across the lifespan in the rehabilitation centre and in community settings.
The positions are in Bunbury, but there is accommodation provided if you were to relocate.
- Work across the lifespan from Paediatric to Aged Care
- A varied role with 50% community work in homes, schools, and Aged Care facilities and 50% in clinic.
Skill and experience
- Qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- WWCC, NPC, NDIS SCREENING
- Driver Licenses
- Covid Vax
- Understanding or experience in NDIS sector
- Experience with Neurological Rehabilitation.
- Be part of a well-established team of 50+ Allied health staff
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great working culture
- Career Development
Please take a look a apply or if you would like some more information please get in touch with Jemma.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]