Mindarie and Geraldton
Full-time or Part-time
85k – 120k plus super and free accommodation if in Geraldton
Are you a Speech Pathologist looking for a change?
We are working with a respected health care provider who is looking to add a Speech Pathologsit to their teams in both Perth and the Midwest of WA.
As a Speech Pathologist, you will be working in a multidisciplinary team made up of highly skilled Allied Health staff. You will work with a large range of clients of all ages, with referrals coming from NDIS, Private clients, medicare and more!
- Working across the life span in paediatric and adult NDIS participants
- 50% of work is done within the community and 50% is done within clinics including schools and homes.
- Home and work like balance – Hours negotiable to suit you
- Ongoing PD allowance and expenses related to your role and career development
- If working in Geraldton, you are provided free accommodation
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Fantastic new grad programs with Mentoring, shadowing, and supervision
- Qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration in SPA
- WWCC, NPC, COVID VAX
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 08 6400 6440
At Talent Quarter we work with a range of organisations across Australia if this position is not for you but are interested in hearing about another great opportunity let me know!!
- Therapy Coordinator
- Senior Therapist
- NDIS community
- Aged care facilities
- Injury Management and more!
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]