Full-time, part-time or contract options available
$80k- 120k plus super
Various locations across WA – Rockingham, East Perth, Armadale, Manning, South Perth, Baldivis
Are you a Speech Pathologist looking for a role with a forward-thinking employer who will give you access to a varied caseload and the autonomy to manage your own schedule?
This could be the role for you!
Perth’s leading provider of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Exercise Physiology, Hydrotherapy and Personal Training services are looking to add to their team.
You will have the opportunity to work from one of four clinics, two gyms and provide mobile services in client’s homes across Perth to be based from. As a Speech Pathologist you will be afforded the flexibility to manage your own day, scheduling your own appointments and working in your own time frames.
Develop your skills with support from a close-knit, collaborative team and access to a diverse range of clients, with referrals coming from private clients, NDIS participants, home care packages, veterans, workers compensation patients and Medicare.
- Flexibility, Schedule your own appointment and work on a time schedule that works for you.
- Work from home and operate from our clinics (Rockingham, East Perth, Armadale, Manning) gyms (Belmont and Armadale), hydro pools, and provide home visits across Perth.
- CPD budget up to $2000 per annum
- Relocation assistance if moving from interstate (negotiable)
- Great supervision and coaching available for new grads
- Work in a completely digital paperless organisation with access to the best technology!
- No minimum billable hours or sales KPIs – focus on customer service & quality instead of $$$!
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Adept at using technology to increase your performance
- Eligible for Medicare Provider Number
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Ready to undertake Police & Working with Children Checks.
If you are looking or more information on this role please get in contact with Jemma Goodwin Allied Health recruiter!
(08) 6400 6440