80k – 100k Full time, Bunbury & Perth WA
We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of neurological and developmental services to help find a Speech Pathologist. You will be part of their large and highly developed Allied Health team, who provide therapy services across the lifespan in the rehabilitation centre and in community settings.
Position available in both Bunbury and Perth metro.
- Work across the lifespan from Paediatric to Aged Care
- A varied role with 50% community work in homes, schools, and Aged Care facilities and 50% in clinic.
Skill and experience
- Qualification in Speech Pathology
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- WWCC, NPC, NDIS SCREENING
- Driver Licenses
- Covid Vax
- Understanding or experience in NDIS sector
- Experience with Neurological Rehabilitation.
- Be part of a well-established team of 50+ Allied health staff
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great working culture
- Clear career Development
Please take a look a apply or if you would like some more information please get in touch with Jemma.