SOCIAL WORKER – ALCOHOL & OTHER DRUGS
Contract: Locum role. 10 month contract, however the length of this can be negotiated
Salary: Level 4 Social Worker
Hours: 38 hours a week
Location: Orange, NSW
This position will work in a Involuntary Drug and Alcohol treatment Unit. You will be an integral part of the multidisciplinary health care team, providing clinical leadership and high quality services to patients and clients in order to meet health and wellbeing needs. Patients usually have an average stay of 30 days (this can be extended although is rare). Duties and responsibilities will include undertaking assessments and discharge planning, as well as providing support to Level 1 and Level 2 Social Worker’s.
- Qualified Social Worker
- Experience in a Social Worker role in the drugs and alcohol space
- Experience in the mental health space
- Experience supporting Social Worker’s who are at experience level 1 and 2.
- Ideally some experience working in an inpatient facility
- Full Covid-19 vaccination Certificate
- Willingness to undergo all relevant probity checks
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.