Salary $119 – $125 Full Time
Talent Quarter have partnered with WA’s leading Youth Mental Health service provider who are on a mission to optimise opportunities for young people experiencing mental health challenges, and have a vacancy for a Service Manager to oversee operations.
If you want to step up in your career, move away from your caseload, and oversee and develop programs, this could be the ideal opportunity.
As Service Manager you will provide clinical supervision & guidance, including professional support to the clinical team and programs team within the Perth Metro area. You will enable counsellors to provide a clinical service to young people who are showing early signs associated with suicide, depression, self-harm, as well as their families and carer?s. A key role of the Service Manager is providing clinical support and services to the most complex cases
- Oversee operations, teams, programs, budgets & recruitment.
- Coach and mentor team leaders to ensure all teams reach their highest potential.
- Provide Clinical Supervision & Guidance
- Promote team culture and the organisation’s values
- Working for one of WA Largest organisation providing Mental Health Programs to Youth.
- An exciting opportunity to be in a key leadership role
- Competitive salary offerings & ability to salary sacrifice
- Additional annual leave including parental leave & covid leave
- Family friendly working arrangements
- Qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or Nursing.
- AHPRA or AASW registration.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- In-depth experience working in a mental health setting with young people
- Knowledge, skills, and experience in counselling
- Drivers licence
- Covid Vax
- AHPRA approval to provide supervision
- Post-graduate qualifications in an area related to youth mental health
If you are looking for more information please contact Jemma Goodwin.
08 6400 6440