Senior Occupational Therapist
Full-time or part Time
Office in Booragoon but can be based from home.
80k – 115k depending on experience
Talent Quarter has partnered with a leading provider of Occupational Therapy services across the Perth metro and Southwest!
Our client is looking for a passionate and driven Senior OT to join a fast-growing team and support a developing network of clients.
- Working with an adult caseload providing services in the community
- Provide complex Home modifications, Functional Capacity Assessments, Assistive technology, and everything in between
- 50% of clients face to face 50% on desktop
- Supporting and developing the next generations of OTs
- Moving away from a full caseload into a teaching position
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy with AHPRA registration
- 3 years of experience within the industry
- An in-depth understanding of the role of OT within the NDIS scheme.
- Experience with Complex Mods, or Therapy, with strong functional assessment and reporting skills
- Current license and have your own vehicle
- NPC, Covid Vax, NDIS screening check
- Be a part of a close-knit team with great company culture
- No office hours required – flexibility to arrange and run your own schedule
- Support of Admin and Scheduling team
- Large PD allowance of up to $750 per year and online educational platform
- Three professional development days per year
- Birthday off and monthly social events
- The laptop and Phone provided
- Reimbursement for use of your vehicle (paid on a per-kilometer basis)
- A chance to step up in your career and become a Team leader and a part of the management team
- Regional outreach in collaboration with the Fly2Health services, chance to travel
If interested or looking for more information please get in touch with Jemma Goodwin
08 6400 6440