Celebrating their 30th anniversary this year, our client is a leading Australian owned pharmaceutical manufacturer & distributor.
Located in Sydney, NSW, this international award-winning business is considered by many as the market leader for health supplements, skin care and dairy products.
We are now looking for a Senior Human Resources Officer to join the HR team. Reporting to the Human Resources Director and working with Office Admin, you will be involved with tasks such as: –
- Recruitment and selection
- On-boarding and off-boarding
- Workplace health & safety
- Staff payroll and disciplinary actions.
The client has a great environment where HR is valued and appreciated and is seen as an important function in growing the business and engaging employees.
The ideal candidate:
To be successful in this role, it is likely the candidate will have the following: –
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources /Management/ Business Administration or related discipline
- Generalist HR experience.
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office suite and familiar with HR software.
- Strong organisation skills and good communication skills
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.