Social Work & Community Services
$80,000 neg + attractive bonus structure
Talent Quarter is committed to being recognized as an outstanding service provider and a great place to work. Everything we do is underpinned by being a loyalty led business where you are empowered to make a difference. We are building a reputation for providing the highest levels of service to our candidates and clients where our people are the heart and soul of the company.
About the Roles
We are looking for driven Recruitment Consultants who want to be part of a quality organization, in our specialist sectors of:
- Social Work & Community Services
We are well established in this sectors and have strong job flow and growing demand from our clients for our services. Your relationship building skills and quality service approach will give you a lead in being able to create a loyal client base and achieve remarkable success with many rewards.
You will take ownership and accountability of existing client relationships and have access to a broad candidate base that exists from many year’s of servicing our markets. You will get to work with repeat clients in our specialist sectors. You will also work alongside a team of colleagues with deep market knowledge. Our teams are encouraged to have a continual improvement focus which is underpinned by state-of-the-art systems that are designed to enable our consultants to focus on the high value, high touch interactions with our clients and candidates
The roles will also allow you to grow beyond our existing clients, leveraging Talent Quarter’s, national reach, value-add initiatives, and will provide you with the scope to grow and develop a strong career path with the company.
As a talented Recruiter, you will understand what it takes to be successful through a partnership-driven approach. Your previous exposure to the health sector would be highly valued (applications from people with recruitment experience from other sectors are also welcome). Your passion for making a difference to the people and organisations we deal with; will help you succeed. You will be a natural networker, & relationship builder. You will be motivated by the financial reward that comes with being a successful recruiter along with your passion for connecting people to meaningful work.
You enjoy working as a collaborative member of a team, contributing to team and company goals. You are goal orientated and enjoy using technology and data to your advantage delivering outstanding service. You are a fast learner with a growth mindset and a focus on outcomes. You will have the ability to have professional and warm conversations, guiding our clients and candidates through their important decision points in the recruitment process.
Our Culture & Benefits
Talent Quarter is committed to supporting a culture that is deeply aligned to our purpose of connecting the best talent to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our values underpin everything we do
- Through our forward thinking, we will elevate our service capabilities
- Integrity will be at the heart of every interaction
- Transparency will ensure our intent is understood and valued both internally and externally.
- Our interactions will allow for Fun with professional intent
- Being connected and engaged with our clients and candidates and one another.
- Our remuneration packages are at the top of what is available in the market-your earning potential is unlimited.
- We have local and national incentive activities running on a quarterly and monthly basis
- Flexible work from home and the office is available.
- You get to have your Birthday day off
- You receive an extra day leave entitlement for each year of service
- Access to employee assistance and well being programs
- Monthly team events
- Continuous Professional Development for all staff
- Fabulous new offices close to everything you need
- A wonderful team of people who genuinely want to make a real difference and nurture connections with impact.
To discuss these opportunities confidentially email Sue Healy [email protected]