Talent Quarter has recently partnered with a leading global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO). Based here in Australia, they are driven by scientific expertise and operational excellence.
With over 20 years’ experience and they operate across several geographical locations throughout Asia-Pacific, USA and Europe.
Our client provides the full range of clinical trial services to biopharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostic customers, for all trial phases, registration, and post-marketing trials.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join this forward thinking & expanding business. Some of the responsibilities include: –
- Maintaining effective professional relationships with external customers, investigators, vendors and the internal project team including those providing academic input
- Providing clear guidance to the project team on project specific deliverables as defined in contracts and project specific documentation
- Managing the implementation, ongoing evaluation, prioritisation, reporting and timely delivery of all operational aspects of allocated projects
- Coordinating the feasibility planning and selection process of project sites
- Making recommendations to and seeking guidance from the sponsor or the project leader.
The ideal candidate:
To be successful in this role, it is likely the candidate will have the following: –
- Tertiary qualifications in a related science or health care discipline
- At least 2 years of proven Project Management experience working on clinical projects within a CRO or pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation
- Working knowledge of, and ability to implement project activities in accordance with, ICH/GCP and all applicable regulations and guidelines in the relevant regions
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Understanding of academic research is desirable
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Mandarin language skills are beneficial.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.