Occupational Therapists / Physiotherapists / Speech Pathologists
$80k – $110k + super + $14,500 Vehicle allowance + salary sacrifice
North, South, and central working location of Perth, WA
One of WA’s most established disability service providers is launching a new Therapy service in March 2022, and we looking for a Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, and Speech Pathologists to form an amazing team and aid in their mission of empowering people with disabilities to live up to their potential and exceed their goals!
While this is an exciting new offering, you will have the benefit of fantastic support from the parent organisation’s head office team, who have already successfully launched a number of brands and will be assisting you with scheduling, admin, marketing, HR, finance & IT.
There are a number of opportunities available to suit experienced Therapists looking for an opportunity to lead teams or for a Therapist in the early stages of their career looking for a supportive environment to develop their skills and take advantage of the growth opportunities which come with working with a newly formed business with ambitious growth plans.
You will work closely with the Clinical Manager providing junior staff with mentoring and supervision whilst having a small caseload of your own of 15 billable hours per week. The Position is great for a therapist that wants to take the next step in their career and with a progression plan to soon become Clinical Managers for the WA regions.
You will provide high quality therapy services to NDIS clients of all ages. With clear KPI’s of 5 billable hours per day, and support from experienced Senior Therapists & Clinical Managers you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and showcase them working with a diverse caseload.
This position is suitable for a new graduate wanting to kick start their career or a more experienced therapist ready to take on new challenge.
- Salary package up to $125k depending on experience
- $14,400 Vehicle allowance per year
- Salary packaging up to $18,550
- $2,500 budget per year for professional development
- Flexible working arrangement with the option to write reports from home.
- Strong belief in quality work
- Great working culture and values
- 3 extra days per year of annual leave
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist, or Physiotherapist.
- Relevant registrations
- Experience and understanding of NDIS desirable
- Drivers Licence, NPC, WWCC