Celebrating their 30th anniversary this year, our client is a leading Australian owned pharmaceutical manufacturer & distributor.
Located in Sydney, NSW, this international award-winning business is considered by many as the market leader for health supplements, skin care and dairy products.
We are now looking for a Sales Representative / Administrator to join the sales team. Reporting to the Assistant Sales Manager, you will be working collaboratively with the following teams: Sales, Marketing, Research & Development and Procurement. Some of your responsibilities will include the following: –
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilising effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls & training sessions
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with latest medical data
The ideal candidate:
To be successful in this role, it is likely the candidate will have the following: –
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with high EQ.
- High level of customer services skills and have a meticulous mind for detail
- Office Admin experience is mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure and to follow through with any customers and projects until completion.
- Good planning and reorganising skills are essential.
- At least 1 year of Sales experience in the complementary medicines space will be a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the related business field – highly regarded
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.