A leading Australian owned Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, who are celebrating their 30th Anniversary this year. An award-winning business, having secured 17 international awards in recognition of their top-quality health supplements, skincare and dairy products.
We are seeking a customer focused sales administrator, to join this expanding team. In this role, you will verify customer information, issue invoices, relay order instructions, and complete monthly sales reports.
Some of your responsibilities will include: –
· Receiving and processing purchase orders.
· Providing excellent administrative support to the sales teams
· Issuing invoices.
· Verifying orders, including customers personal information and payment details.
· Answering customers queries by phone or email.
· Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
· Compiling monthly sales reports.
· Expediting orders through internal liaison with Operations, QA, Production, and Warehouse teams.
· Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
· Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
· Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
The ideal candidate will have: –
· Diploma in Management or bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar discipline.
· Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role. Ideally within the Pharmaceutical, Food or FMCG sectors.
· Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Experience with industry software such as SAP
· Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills and experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – #ConnectionswithImpact.