Speech Pathologist Team Lead – Remote, Australia
Talent Quarter are proud to bring this brand new Speech Pathologist Team Lead role to the market for our leading Allied Health client. This role will be on a permanent basis on a remote basis where the successful Speech Pathologist Team Lead can be based anywhere across Australia.
The company offer a variety of Allied Health services for their clients in the community across Australia, which includes Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Speech Pathologists.
Providing person-centred therapies to their clients is their main goal which underpins everything that they do. This extends to their clients and clinicians/therapists – they understand that their therapists are key to continuing their commitment to communities and ensure that they are supported with ongoing professional development and personal growth.
As the Speech Pathologist Team Lead, you will be responsible for servicing their client’s rehabilitation and support needs in the community. Alongside the clinical duties of an Speech Pathologist, you will also assist in the education, development, and performance management of your team of Speech Pathologists.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience, however, base salary will be up to $105,000 plus bonus and superannuation. Average annual earning can be $120k, or more for high achievers.
The duties and responsibilities of the Speech Pathologist Team Lead will include, but not be limited to:
- Attend clients’ homes to perform consultations within your defined service area
- Maintain a clinical caseload which will include, but not limited to, Neuro, Disability, Paediatric and Aged Care clients
- Execute reports for key stakeholders to carry out high quality care of their client engagement
- Coordinate weekly one on one meetings with your direct reports
- Coordinate and set the agenda for monthly team meetings
- Provide feedback to employees on performance and coach for success
- Support the clinical supervision of associate and senior therapists
- Ensure all clinical process documentation standards are adhered to
- Manage revenue of team under supervision and the wage to revenue ratio
- Assist with resource development and upskilling of associate and senior therapists in key clinical areas
- Assist with the teams continuing professional development initiatives and facilitation of internal events
You will be an experienced Speech Pathologist Team Lead, or an experienced Speech Pathologist with at least 5 years clinical experience with extensive experience of supporting, supervising, and mentoring students/junior clinicians.
You will also have:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Speech Pathology
- Current registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Experience of working as a therapist in the NDIS space
- Community-based experience
- Current Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS Worker Screening Check and Drivers Licence
- Proven experience of managing teams
If you feel you have the relevant experience of the role of Speech Pathologist Team Lead, then please submit your most recent resume outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, contact our dedicated Allied Health consultant for Talent Quarter via the below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6255 6530