Remote Speech Pathologist – Work from home with paid travel to Darwin, NT every 6 weeks
Our client is looking to add an experienced Speech Pathologist to their team on a permanent basis who will support their clients to achieve their communication goals and will be working with both adults and children.
You will be able to work remotely from home to assist your clients via online/virtual meetings. In addition to your virtual duties, you will also be required to travel to the office in Darwin, NT every 6 weeks to perform in person therapy. Travel for this will be covered by the company.
- Assessing and diagnosing speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders in individuals of all ages
- Developing personalised treatment plans
- Providing therapy and support to help individuals improve their communication and swallowing abilities
- Collaborate with other health professionals
- Advocating for the needs of your clients
- Qualification in Speech Pathology (Undergraduate or Masters)
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia and Associate Private Indemnity Insurance
- Working with Children Check
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the role of Speech Pathologist, then please submit your most recent resume outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, contact our dedicated Allied Health consultant for Talent Quarter via the below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6255 6530