Remote Occupational Therapist
Our client is looking to add an experienced Occupational Therapist to their team on a permanent basis who will support their clients across via remote services.
You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure high quality care and services to people with a disability in the Northern Territory. It will suit experienced Occupational Therapists who has a highly developed general case load skills.
You will be remote and working from home to provide therapy services to your clients using the latest technology assisted by allied health assistants. Every 6 weeks, you will be required to travel to Darwin (travel and accommodation costs covered by the company) to provide in-person therapy sessions to your clients.
- Managing a complex caseload of clients
- Providing appropriate skilled clinical assessment and interventions across a range of clinical areas and service delivery modes
- Completing functional assessment to establish capable environments around the person with the disability
- Complete Psycho-Social Assessments with adult clients
- Prescribe and maintain supportive equipment, technology and seating
- Work with children and families through the NDIA process
- Work collaboratively with your multi-disciplinary team members
- Assist in the development of therapy resources and other educational materials
- Maintain confidentiality and duty of care at all times
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy (Undergraduate or Masters)
- Registration with AHPRA (unconditional) and OTA membership
- OCHRE card
- Driving licence
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Paediatrics and Adult
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the role of Remote Occupational Therapist, then please submit your most recent resume outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, contact Lorraine Morrison, the dedicated Allied Health consultant for Talent Quarter via the below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6255 6530