Rehab Counsellor / Therapist
Provide counselling and return to work services clients throughout Adelaide.
You will have access to referrals from DVA, NDIS, Workers Comp and other channels and the autonomy to select what you wish to take on, giving you scope to specialise in a certain area or have the variety of a diverse caseload.
Reasons to apply!
- Access to a truly rewarding role which provides variety and diverse workload from a broad range of state and federal jurisdictions
- Supported by a multi-disciplinary team, working together and having weekly staff development activities to enable you to provide the best client care
- Flexibility to work from home, or in a brand new, bright and vibrant office, centrally located in the Eastern Suburbs with onsite parking
- A family friendly and open team environment where your work and achievements are recognised
- Clear performance expectations – 6 billable hours per day, 95% quality & 90% customer satisfaction rates.
- Remuneration to reflect your experience from $60-85k + super
- Tertiary qualification and registration as a Social Worker, Counsellor or Psychologist (Provisional or Registered)
- Professional registration or eligibility with AHPRA, ASORCS, RCAA, ESSA or AASW
- Experience within a clinical space including workers compensation desirable
- Wiling and able to travel to consult at client homes or offices
New or recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
For more information please contact Jemma
(08) 6400 6440