Rehabilitation Consultant – Darwin
Competitive salary90k – 100k + Super + a host of benefits
We are looking for a Rehabilitation consultant with a clinical/ workplace rehabilitation background in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, or Physiotherapy, Working for a global brand you will receive exposure to a diverse range of services and industry experts, and benefit from global learning and development opportunities.
In this role assess and obtain relevant information from workers, insurers, employers, the treating medical staff, and other relevant professionals to develop and implement a plan that addresses the barriers to return to work and assists the injured worker with a safe and durable return to work with either the pre-injury employer or a new employer.
- Return to work assessments and plans
- Perform strategic case reviews.
- Own billable hours.
- Qualification & current registration as:
- Occupational Therapy registration with AHPRA.
- Physiotherapy registration with AHPRA.
- Exercise Physiology Accreditation with ESSA.
- Competitive salary + super + Benefits
- Reimbursement for professional memberships annually
- 12 weeks parental leave benefit
- Relocation assistance available
- Fleet vehicles and reimbursement for KMs
- Phone & Laptop provided
- Flexible working options
- Paid leave for volunteer work – Study.
- Flu vaccine