Provide Psychological services to children, adolescents, and their families within the clinic, and occasionally in school or home settings. With regular referrals and a number of private clients, you will be afforded the opportunity to develop long standing relationships with your clients and genuinely make a difference to their lives and will operate with clear KPIs – 5 billable hours per day.
Working as part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team, you will receive amazing support to help you reach your goals. This includes in-house clinical supervision (in group and individual settings), a bespoke professional development plan giving you the autonomy to develop specialist skills in Child & Adolescent Mental Health / Developmental to help create better outcomes for your clients, coaching and mentoring from an experienced leadership team, and for an ambitious Psychologist there are clear progression opportunities to get you to Clinical / Principal Psychologist.
- AHPRA Registered Psychologist
- Registration as a Medicare provider
- Passionate about working with children, adolescents, and their families
- NPC / WWCC
- $80-110k salary + super
- Full or part time hours available – let us know your availability!
- Work from one of two clinics (both NOR)
- Investment in your professional development allowing you to specialise in your preferred area of child or adolescent mental health
- Amazing support and fantastic genuine career progression opportunities
For more information please call 08 9381 4343