Registered Nurse | Aged Care
Talent Quarter is a leading Nursing Recruitment Agency that specialises in providing Talent to the Health & Social / Community Services sectors across Australia.
We are looking for Registered Nurses in Western QLD to work in a Residential Aged Care Facility.
- Pay RN: $75 + super + penalties
- Travel & Accommodation provided
- 4 weeks – 12 week contracts available
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Serology & vaccinations evidence for Hepatitis B (minimum of 2 vaccinations) measles, mumps & rubella, chickpox, pertussis, COVID vaccination x 3, Influenza vaccination 2022Certificate within triage is desirable
- Experience in an Aged Care setting
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH TQ
- Contracts available Australia wide – work whilst travelling!
- Flexible start dates and contract lengths to suit you
- Competitive rates + super + benefits
- Travel & accommodation provided – you don’t need to worry about a thing!
- $500 bonuses for contracts 12 weeks in length
- $250 for referring a friend/colleague
- Supportive & friendly team to support you along the way
- Salary sacrificing available!
How to apply
If you would like to learn more about this role, please send an enquiry to [email protected] or call us on 02 9549 5753
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]