Registered Midwife | MGP
Talent Quarter is a leading Nursing Recruitment Agency that specialises in providing Talent to the Health & Social / Community Services sectors across Australia.
Gain experience in rural and regional hospitals whilst also enjoying the many beautiful attractions Australia has to offer!
We are currently seeking Midwives to work in a MGP, located 6 hours west of Brisbane.
- Pay $80 per hour (minimum) + allowances
- Travel & Accommodation covered
- 4 weeks – 6-month contracts available
- Recent experience in midwifery
- Current unrestricted AHPRA Registered Nurse
- COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Experience in a rural setting is desired
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH TQ
- Contracts available Australia wide – work whilst travelling!
- Flexible start dates and contract lengths to suit you
- Competitive rates + super + benefits
- Travel & accommodation provided – you don’t need to worry about a thing!
- $500 bonuses for contracts 12 weeks in length
- $250 for referring a friend/colleague
- Supportive & friendly team to support you along the way
- Salary sacrificing available!
How to apply
If you would like to learn more about this role, please send an enquiry to [email protected] or call us on 02 9549 5753
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]