Talent Quarter are people who care. People who can do. People who make a difference. For clients, candidates, and employees alike, at Talent Quarter we work with a shared and singular purpose – connecting the best healthcare talent with the best opportunities to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
The qualities that we value in our own team we also value in others and that’s how we recognise the people with the experience and skills, the passion, and the motivation to help us create CONNECTIONS WITH IMPACT. And by empowering people to deliver that difference, we aim to be Australia’s leading provider in healthcare recruitment.
We are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our high-performing team in Perth.
You will take a lead role in sourcing Healthcare professionals through various channels, including our existing networks, job boards & social media. You’ll be responsible for assessing candidates’ skills & experience, understanding their motivations and connecting them with permanent, contract or locum opportunities with our clients.
Demand for our services is huge, and you will benefit from leveraging existing client relationships, however a focus on business development is essential to grow your business.
We will provide access to the best technology and ongoing training and support to help you succeed.
You should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, thrive off hitting goals, and have a focus on delivering positive outcomes.
Previous experience in either Recruitment or Nursing / Allied Health / Social Work / Psychology / Dental would be advantageous but not essential.
You should, however, be a quick learner and possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, as well as the ability to have professional conversations with candidates about their skills and experience and to help guide them through the recruitment process.
Talent Quarter is committed to supporting a culture aligned to our purpose of connecting the best talent to make a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values underpin everything we do
- Through our FORWARD THINKING, we will elevate our service capabilities
- INTEGRITY will be at the heart of every interaction
- TRANSPARENCY will ensure our intent is understood and valued both internally and externally
- Our interactions will allow for FUN with professional intent
- Being CONNECTED and engaged with our clients and candidates
- Salary $65-85k depending on experience + commission + super
- Perth CBD office with a hybrid working policy
- Birthday day off + 1 extra day annual leave per year (up to 25 days)
- Access to employee assistance and wellbeing programs
- Continuous ongoing training and support
- Monthly and Quarterly team events, Melbourne Cup & Xmas celebrations