Celebrating their 30th anniversary this year, our client is a leading Australian owned pharmaceutical manufacturer & distributor.
Located in Sydney, NSW, this international award-winning business is considered by many as the market leader for health supplements, skin care and dairy products.
We are now looking for an Estimator / Quotation Specialist to join this ever-expanding team. You will work closely with other departments especially the manufacturing and sales teams. Some of the duties for this procurement opportunity include: –
- Generate accurate and detailed proposals whilst also being able to participate in discussions with both internal & external stake holders.
- Provide advice and guidance on the optimal use of our client’s capabilities and package design.
- Participates in activities, such as teleconferences and site visits, if necessary, for obtaining needed information to complete a price quotation.
- Create and amend quotes whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Reviewing quotes to ensure they are written in accordance with relevant price lists and templates, feeding errors back to the team for analysis and trending of errors.
- With the assistance of the Proposals Executives, create and maintain costing models of associated databases for estimates.
- Facilitate the transition of projects to appropriate Project Management.
- Assist with training new employees on the quotation process and protocol breakdown.
- Provides continuous input on improving quote production, format, process improvement.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Proposals Executives and Senior Manager Quoting and Estimating.
The ideal candididate:
To be successful in this role, it is likely the candidate will have the following: –
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to meet required deadlines, prioritising workload, working under pressure and ensuring that others deliver on time
- Ability to use initiative to resolve issues
- Flexibility in order to meet the changing priorities and business needs
- Good IT skills, particularly in relation to Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to influence others to achieve objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Business speaker in English & Mandarin
- Working experience in writing proposals is preferred
- Experience gained within a Project Management role would be beneficial.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.