PSYCHOLOGIST – NORTH SYDNEY
Location: North Sydney
Salary: $80 – $115 per hour. Hourly or annual salary. Very flexible for the right candidate, along with days and hours.
Hours: Both full time and part time available with flexible hours
We are currently working with an organisation that is experiencing huge growth. We’re looking for experienced and dedicated Psychologists with a passion for working with clients with presentations including anxiety, depression, mood and personality disorders. You must have strong experience carrying out one to one therapy sessions, with a focus being on relationship counselling. You must have a background in therapies including but not limited to, CBT and DBT.
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered or Clinical Psychologist
- Strong experience in CBT and DBT, along with a mental health background
- Strong experience facilitating one to one therapy sessions
- National Police Check or willingness to undergo one
- Working With Childrens Check or willingness to obtain one
- Covid-19 Vaccination – double dose of an Australian approved vaccination
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, feel free to reach out on 0421 205 113.