PSYCHOLOGIST – MENTAL HEALTH
Location: Roles available throughout Sydney at various different locations
Salary: $75 – $100 per hour + Superannuation. Hourly or annual salary is flexible for the right candidate, along with days and hours.
Hours: Both full time and locum roles available with flexible hours
Please Note: Work from home is not available for this role. You must be office based when working as face to face contact is preferred.
We are currently working with an organisation that is experiencing huge growth. We’re looking for experienced and dedicated Psychologists with a passion for working with clients with presentations including anxiety, depression, mood and personality disorders. You must have strong experience carrying out one to one therapy sessions, with a focus being on relationship counselling. You must have a background in therapies including but not limited to, CBT and DBT.
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered or Clinical Psychologist
- Strong experience in CBT and DBT, along with a mental health background
- Strong experience facilitating one to one therapy sessions
- National Police Check or willingness to undergo one
- Working With Childrens Check or willingness to obtain one
- Covid-19 Vaccination – double dose of an Australian approved vaccination
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, feel free to reach out on 0421 205 113.