PROPERTY MANAGER – SOCIAL HOUSING
Salary: $40 an hour + Superannuation
Location: St Leonards, Sydney. WFH available, but the role is predominantly office based
Contract: 6 months initially, with possible extension
Hours: Full Time, 38 hours a week
This fantastic position is for someone who enjoys going to a workplace where no day is the same and loves working with a dedicated team of staff who support at-risk young people. The organisation supports vulnerable and homeless children and young people aged 12-21 years. A variety of accommodation and community programs which provide a streamlined pathway, from homelessness and family breakdown to independence and stability are available. As Property Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the management of a number of social housing properties, and duties will include tenancy maintenance, asset registration, work, and maintaining housing contracts.
- Minimum Certificate 4 in a relevant field such as Social Housing or Property Management
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- National Police Check or willingness to undergo one
- Working With Children’s Check or willingness to undergo one
- Previous experienced in a similar role
- Ideally knowledge and experience of social housing
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role call 0421 205 113.