Established for 30 years our client is a leading Australian owned pharmaceutical manufacturer & distributor.
Located in Sydney, NSW, this international award-winning business is considered by many as the market leader for health supplements, skin care and dairy products.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to hire a new Production Planner to join the team. Reporting to the Operation Manager / Operations Director some of your responsibilities would include: –
- The planning, scheduling & coordination of the flow of products through the complete production cycle.
- To provide timely planning and scheduling of manufacturing work orders to the manufacturing floor to achieve both internal financial goals and customer delivery dates.
- To plan and prioritise operations thus ensuring maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Ensure smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Collaborate with team members in QA, R&D, Warehouse, Operations plus Sales and Marketing.
- Make or recommend revisions to planned production schedules as necessary when schedules cannot be met, including preparing back-up schedules.
- Create and maintain schedules that will efficiently utilise the available manufacturing resources to meet customer demand and to maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Monitors jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- To notify Sales Team of any schedule impacts to customers
The Successful Candidate:
It is likely the successful candidate will: –
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management /Accounting Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering, or related discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning, quality control principles & process improvement.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP and SAP systems
- At least 1 year of relevant experience with related industry
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.