Having recently celebrate their 30th anniversary, our client is a leading Australian owned pharmaceutical manufacturer & distributor.
Located in Sydney, NSW, this international award-winning business is considered by many as the market leader for health supplements, skin care and dairy products.
We are now looking for a Procurement Officer to join this ever-expanding team. Some of the duties for this procurement opportunity include: –
- Manage business supply and service contracts and deliverables including rebates, pricing reviews, KPI performance reviews, expiry dates, and market reviews.
- Evaluate supplier’s performance against commercial agreements and manage performance.
- Oversight of the induction of new vendors; monitors and maintains the compliance of delivery time
- Prepare analytical reports on supplier performance and pricing.
- Implement and contribute to the development of contract management plans.
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery, or invoice issues.
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, purchasing policies, and procedures.
- Explore alternate sources for goods and materials
- Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organisational targets and requirements.
The ideal candidate:
To be successful in this role, it is likely the candidate will have the following: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Postgraduate Degree in Purchasing and Procurement Management, Supply Chain Management, and/or other relevant disciplines.
- Working experience in the Procurement function within an FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Sound analytical and technical skills
- Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly analytical, numerically astute with strong proven problem-solving abilities
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Due to the nature of the business, it is essential that you are bilingual in English & Mandarin.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – #ConnectionswithImpact.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
The Client: Having recently celebrate their 30th anniversary, our client is a leading Australian owned pharmaceutical manufacturer & distributor. Located in Sydney, NSW, this international […]
Established for over 30 years Excellent Career Prospects Global Award Winning Pharmaceutical Company About the Company: Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in […]
The Client: Having recently celebrated their 30th anniversary, our client is a leading Australian owned pharmaceutical manufacturer & distributor. Located in Sydney, NSW, this international […]
About the Company: Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in Sydney, NSW, and have just celebrated their 30th year anniversary. They specialise in […]
Senior Quality Assurance Associate
The Client: This Australian owned pharmaceutical business has been established for over 30 years. They have won 17 international awards in recognition of their top-quality […]