Private Practice Physiotherapist
Mandurah and Pinjarra, WA
- Clinics are Located in Mandurah and Pinjarra.
- Work in a busy multidisciplinary clinic supported by an experienced team of Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists, and Remedial Therapists.
- A combined team of over 40 Allied Health staff and the support of the admin and scheduling team.
- The opportunity to work in the Mandurah or Pinjarra clinic or both gaining regional experience
- Working with clients across the lifespan
- The role involves managing a varied caseload with the opportunities to explore or develop your skills in the following areas!
- Musculoskeletal therapy
- Sports rehabilitation
- Occupational health
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Orthopaedics & post op rehab
- Clinical Pilates
- Woman’s health
- NDIS / disability services
- Exercise rehabilitation
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights within Australia.
- NPC, WWCC
Benefits and Culture
- Have an established busy caseload, and the opportunity to pursue your areas of interest.
- Great team culture, with a supportive and friendly work environment.
- The chance to choose between an hourly rate or commission with a retainer, both with full leave entitlements and superannuation.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Ongoing in-house and external professional development, reimbursement of $1000 PD per year
- Mentoring is available for new and recent graduates.
- Flexibility in work hours with great work and home life balance
- Opportunity to progress to senior or managerial roles.