Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner
We are recruiting for a Positive Behaviour Support Practitioner within a therapy services team for Kudos Services!
You will be responsible for providing specialist behaviour support services to clients and families aged 7-21 years to increase the quality of life for the person living with a disability.
By completing a wide range of comprehensive assessments, such as developmental and functional behaviour you will aim to address barriers of concern.
Ensuring the principles and values outlined in the PBS capability Framework, NDIS Practice Standards and the NDIS restrictive practices and behaviour support are adhered to is vital in this role.
About the role
- Full time permanent role, but consideration given to a 0.8 for the right candidate
- Salary ranges between $83,000-$96,000 depending on experience + salary sacrifice + 10% super + laptop + use of fleet cars
- Support offered by a scheduling team who will arrange appointments on your behalf – as well as a large supportive multi-disciplinary team of therapists
- A hybrid working environment with working from home, the office and the community making up your week.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Developmental Education, Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or Speech Therapy.
- Have completed the self-assessment against the PBS capability framework as core or higher and received an affirmative response back in relation to their suitability from the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Eligible for registration with relevant professional body.
- Registered with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission as a Behaviour Support Practitioner; proficient or higher.
- Experience in supporting people with a disability and their family, guardians, and key support people.
- Demonstrated capacity for self-direction including the ability to plan, prioritise, meet expected deadlines and to work in a fast-paced working environment.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Medical Laboratory Scientists/Technicians- Histology
The Client: Our client is a rapidly growing, boutique Histopathology laboratory, located in Brisbane, QLD. They are a passionate team of people who are focused […]
Residential Youth Worker
Are you an experienced Youth Worker who would like to work in residential and secure accommodation services? Do you want to join a team where […]
Locum Occupational Therapist
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Locum Occupational Therapist as follows: Working for a Community Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP) Situated in a public […]
Wellness Manager Ascot, Perth WA Full time or 9 days fortnight. 90k – 95k + Super + parking Position We are looking for a Wellness […]
Occupational Therapist Team Lead
Occupational Therapy Team Lead Perth, WA 90k – 110k + Super We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of neurological and developmental services, […]