Physiotherapist – Darwin, NT
Our client is looking to add a Physiotherapist to their team on a permanent basis who will support their clients across a variety of service delivery modes.
You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure high quality care and services to people with a disability in the Northern Territory. It will suit physiotherapists of all experience levels from new graduates to senior level.
- Tailored caseload to your speciality
- Professional development quarterly
- $1500 towards professional development with 5 paid study leave days
- Paid mental health days
- All expenses paid team trip to Bali
- Team-building exercises
- Providing physiotherapy input to individuals with a variety of conditions
- Provide physiotherapy input into the management of clients.
- Monitor, evaluate and modify treatment to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention.
- Discuss services and treatment options.
- Provide comprehensive assessment, costing and rehabilitation reports.
- Managing a complex caseload of clients
- Providing appropriate skilled clinical assessment and interventions across a range of clinical areas and service delivery modes
- Work collaboratively with your multi-disciplinary team members
- Always maintain confidentiality and duty of care.
- Qualification in Physiotherapy (Undergraduate or Masters)
- Registration with AHPRA- at least level 1 or above for limited registration.
- Working with Children check
- Driving licence
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the role Physiotherapist, then please submit your most recent resume outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration. Alternatively, contact Tori Donaghey, the dedicated Allied Health consultant for Talent Quarter via the below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 086 388 0713