Physiotherapist – Community-based, Perth Metro
You will be joining a company that is an NDIS registered service provider with their vision of supporting, promoting and upholding the care needs of their clients. Their core mission is to support meaningful and valuable services to the community.
They are a not-for-profit organisation who recognises and treats people with disabilities with deep respect, dignity, and as equal citizens. They aim to build and strengthen community connections, identify opportunities for people with disabilities and to create resilient, cohesive, diverse and inclusive communities.
What benefits will you receive:
- Professional Development allowance – flexible limit depending on each therapists needs
- 97c per km paid on all travel
- Full salary packaging available of up to $15,900 + $2,650 (entertainment and food)
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team
As the Physiotherapist, you will work closely with NDIS participants with psychosocial disability and support workers to delivery quality, person-centred, and customer focused outcomes in an efficient and safe working environment.
The duties and responsibilities of the Physiotherapist will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including families and support workers
- Ensure the team complies with Disability Services Act Standards and other relevant legislation and company policies
- Provide direct assistance and support to consumers
- Develop and monitor health care plans around meeting with the changing needs of individuals which will include providing high level health care assessments for clients
- Plan, implement and evaluate client safety and quality of care
- Ensure practice is in accordance with Physiotherapy Board of Australia Code of Conduct and in line with company policies and procedures
In order to be considered for the role, you will have at least 1 year experience in a similar community-based NDIS role along with:
- Tertiary degree in Physiotherapy and eligible for registration with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
- Current and full AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Current police clearance
- Current WA Working with Children Check and NDIS worker check
- Current driving licence
- Full Australian working rights
If you feel you have the relevant experience, then please submit your most recent resume outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.
Alternatively, contact our dedicated Allied Health consultant for Talent Quarter via the below:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 08 6255 6530