Talent Quarter is working with a reputable organisation in Sydney who are currently seeking a physiotherapist as follows:
- Seeking a physiotherapist – open to all levels of experience
- Remuneration package – from $80K per year plus Super, plus iphone and laptop, plus orientation support and CPD training package worth $3000 per year.
- KPI of 5.5 billable hours per day after completion of a 6 month training period ( which is 5-7 visits per day).
- Based at their new Inner West suburb based hub (to open in March 2023), with office space, parking and gym space available, working 9am to 5pm.
- You can start your day from there, using the company car fleet, to complete home visits for Clients on Home Care Packages and NDIS participants in your choice of the Western Sydney suburbs, Hills District or Northern Beaches.
- The site is an approx 15 minute walk from a train station which is easily accessible from Central
- Work From Home is negotiable to work around the caseload. For example, if you live close or within one of these three areas, you could start from home and either use your own vehicle (with reimbursements for your travel) or use a goget car in the local area.
- Open to either full-time or part-time hours
- A friendly, diverse company with free social activities, regular team catchups and inservices, and emphasis on work-life balance.
- Allied Health professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds and multilingual skills particularly welcomed and valued.
- An approved business to sponsor suitable international applicants.
For more information please reach out to Ross Pearle on 0421 088731. Otherwise please submit an application to confirm your interest today!
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]