- Flexible Work practices including some work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Salary packaging
- Full Time/ Part Time – New graduates welcome to apply
The purpose of this position is to provide Speech Therapy assessment and intervention to participants (children and adults) registered with the NDIS in the Greater Western Sydney region.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
- Conduct Speech Therapy assessment and intervention to support participants receiving NDIS funding
- Develop individualised plans that reflect participants goals as per their NDIS funding
- Undertake accurate and timely documentation and communication, including clinical notes, reports, responding to inquiries and the NDIA.
- Undertake professional development activities to maintain and enhance skills
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications in Speech Therapy
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Can manage your own case load
- Have great customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
Please contact Imogen on 0295495759 or email [email protected]