About our client;
Our clients clinic first opened its doors in 2014. In that time, they’ve grown to a team of 12, including 4 physiotherapists, a myotherapist, a podiatrist, 2 psychologists and they share the building with medical specialists from the Paediatric Health Collective.
State of the Art
At their clinic they offer clients physiotherapy, massage, and Clinical Pilates. They have a fully equipped gym with Pilates reformers and a trap table, free weights, treadmill, and cross trainer. We’ve also introduced AXIT technology, gait scan technology and video analysis software to our clinic.
About the Role;
Our client is seeking a Full-time/Part-Time physiotherapist who is passionate about paediatric physiotherapy and has the capacity to help grow this speciality within the clinic.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for maintaining a caseload of clients.
● Musculoskeletal & Paediatric physiotherapy
● Clinical Exercise classes – create programs and facilitate classes
● Build strong relationships with your clients and refers
● Current AHPRA registration
● Appropriate working visas
● National Police Record Check
● Working with children’s check
● Clear communication skills
● A growth mindset, solution-focused and positive attitude
– Flexible hours / days
– Exceptional remuneration and benefits
– Access to specialist mentoring / Professional development
– Warm and friendly team
For more information on this amazing opportunity please contact Helen on 0291450569 or email; [email protected]