Our client is a rapidly growing, boutique pathology laboratory, located in Brisbane, QLD. They are a passionate team of people who are focused on quality service to our doctors and patients alike.
We are seeking experienced Anatomical Pathologists (specialising in skin pathology) to join the ever-expanding team.
This is a full-time position, and the client offers competitive salary packages including profit sharing They also offer conference/study leave and allowance; relocation expenses can also be negotiated if required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be based onsite full time
- Have experience in skin pathology
- Come from a Private pathology background
- Have 3+ years pathology experience – Fellowship of Royal College of Australasia
- Eligible for specialist registration with AHPRA
- Work on 90-100 cases a day (no complex surgical) case:slide ratio is 1:1.5
- Regular multi-header sessions to discuss the interesting cases
- Access to nationally recognised experts in the field (both on-site and off-site)
- You will receive support for participation in national and international conferences
Points of interest
You will be supported by a dedicated, steadfast, and skilled team of scientists / administration staff. There are no complex surgical specimens, frozen sections or on call duties, ensuring an excellent work/life balance.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Medical Laboratory Scientists/Technicians- Histology
The Client: Our client is a rapidly growing, boutique Histopathology laboratory, located in Brisbane, QLD. They are a passionate team of people who are focused […]
Residential Youth Worker
Are you an experienced Youth Worker who would like to work in residential and secure accommodation services? Do you want to join a team where […]
Locum Occupational Therapist
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Locum Occupational Therapist as follows: Working for a Community Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP) Situated in a public […]
Wellness Manager Ascot, Perth WA Full time or 9 days fortnight. 90k – 95k + Super + parking Position We are looking for a Wellness […]
Occupational Therapist Team Lead
Occupational Therapy Team Lead Perth, WA 90k – 110k + Super We have partnered with one of WA’s leading providers of neurological and developmental services, […]