Seeking an experienced and registered Psychologist, to carry out assessments and long-term services to paediatrics entwined with the NDIS and displayed behaviour’s.
About the Organisation
Our Client is a Paediatric allied health company based in regional Victoria.
They value work life balance, and wish to work with the right candidate to create a desired schedule based on the number of hours you’d like.
- Hourly rate between $70-$80 P/h + Superannuation
- New Grads from $60 P/h + Super
- On going paid supervision and professional development opportunities
- Create a schedule around for needs
- Full-time employee also receive Annual PD budget and paid study leave
- Full administration support from reception team
- Caseload provided
- Your own clinic room and on-site parking
To be successful in the role:
- Must hold a territory qualification in the relevant sector (Psychology)
- Must registered with an approved board (AHPRA)
- Must have experience working with children and Knowledge of Autism Spectrum disorders, Intellectual Disability and/or experience working in disability
- Provide 1:1 sessions with participants to carry out psycho-social assessments and on-going support to reach goals.
- Provide training to parents/carers, support workers, educators regarding support and implementation of behavioural plans
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Have fun and enjoy making a difference in the lives of children
There are both part-time and full time opportunities. If you are interested in hearing more or applying for this position, please send your resume to [email protected]