Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Paediatric Occupational Therapists
Occupational Therapist 0.6 – 0.8 FTE
Senior Occupational Therapist 0.4 FTE
We are looking for Paediatric Occupational Therapists to join a private multidisciplinary practice based in Bayswater.
There are x2 roles available, both are permanent part time. One is for an Occupational Therapist to work 3-4 days per week and the other for a Senior Occupational Therapist Working 2 days per week.
You’ll join a supportive team and receive the opportunity to develop your skills and advance your career as an Occupational Therapist.
You will be responsible for providing Occupational Therapy services, including assessment and intervention for children with disabilities and developmental delays.
The work is primarily clinic-based, but there are some opportunities to work with clients and stakeholders at home or school.
The successful applicant will have the following
- Australian accredited tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy.
- Registered with AHPRA
- A minimum of 12 months clinical experience supporting children
- Sound knowledge of ASD and other developmental disabilities.
- A broad understanding of OT assessment and treatment techniques and their application to children.
- Excellent salary – range that is negotiable, dependent on your experience
- An in-clinic role requiring very little travel
- Relocation package negotiable if moving from interstate
- Outstanding support and fantastic genuine career progression opportunities.
For more information, get in touch with Jemma Goodwin!
(08) 6400 6440
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
Locum Physiotherapist Hospital
Work at a contemporary private hospital in Central Victoria providing health care services for people in Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our client delivers high quality […]
Locum Dietician Hospital
Locum grade 2 Dietitian required to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team to provide clinical nutrition and dietetic services to clients using advanced clinical practice skills. […]
An excellent locum opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist as follows: Working in a Private Practice setting Therefore required private practice experience across competencies such […]
Clinical Care Manager
The role This role is with one of the leading residential aged care homes on the Central Coast of New South Wales. The facility aims […]
Practice Nurse – General Nurse
We require a Practice Nurse for a permanent position located in the Wheatbelt in a small rural Town Talent Quarter are seeking an experienced Practice […]