Celebrating their 30th anniversary this year, our client is a leading Australian owned pharmaceutical manufacturer & distributor.
Located in Sydney, NSW, this international award-winning business is considered by many as the market leader for health supplements, skin care and dairy products.
We are now looking for a Operations Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Operations Director some of your duties will include : –
- Leading an effective and energetic team of 6 in production planning, material procurement, supply chain management, and coordination of new product development
- Overseeing the warehouse team in timely supply of components for the Production team and organising product shipment for domestic and overseas clients
- Driving the Production Efficiency Improvement Plan by drawing up efficiency goals and breaking them down to milestones and plans for the Production Team to execute on the floor.
- Working closely with the Production Manager to monitor the progress and provide support.
- Ensuring DIFOT of quality products or services by coordinating the internal supporting teams including Operations, Warehouse, Production, and Quality Assurance, and to resolve issues before delivery date is negatively impacted
- Managing stock levels by monitoring market demand forecast and stock turnover rate. Leading forward planning for ageing stock to generate value.
- Participating in the continuous improvement plan of the supporting teams and implementing system changes by proactively identifying hidden or potential problems.
- Proposing improvement plan and coordinate with the stakeholders to adopt the change of procedures or guidelines.
The ideal candidate:
To be successful in this role, it is likely the candidate will have the following: –
- Previous operations experience in a supervisory or management capacity, ideally from a pharmaceutical, FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office suite and ERP Systems.
- Strong organisation skills and good communication skills
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.