Our client is a leading, Australian owned, distributor of educational Toys and Games. Their aim is to educate children and adults alike through play, whilst also allowing the family to get ‘unplugged’ and enjoy more quality time together.
Established for over 25 years, the business is now looking to move to the next level and is expanding the team. For anyone looking for a well-established business that offers strong career development opportunities, then look no further.
We are now looking to hire an Operations Manager to oversee all operations of warehouse and distribution, from their warehouse based in West Sydney.
Primary responsibilities include: –
- Provide day to day leadership and management for the company operation.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external, providing timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Direct operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Establish performance goals. Measure and report success against these goals.
- Foster a success-oriented & accountable environment.
- Successfully receive, inventory and ship $13-$15M in orders per year
- Recruitment, hiring and management of permanent and seasonal staff.
- Professional training and development, including new employee orientation.
- Collaboration with HR/FC on contracts & Employee Handbooks.
- Manage the daily shipping of all orders and create a system to properly ship 100% of the orders on time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years Operations Management experience, ideally gained within the FMCG sector.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to manage up the line.
- Show previous experience of implementing and improving systems, policies, process and procedures.
How to apply
If the above sounds like your ideal role and you have the skills an experience as detailed above, please don’t delay and apply today. Sending your CV in a word document format. Talent Quarter – Connections with Impact.
"*" indicates required fields