OOHC CASEWORK MANAGER – ABORIGINAL IDENTIFIED
OUT OF HOME CARE CASEWORK MANAGER – ABORIGINAL IDENTIFIED
Salary: $100,000 per annum + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
Location: Maroubra, Sydney
Hours: Full Time. Permanent
The Casework Manager is responsible for achieving the best possible outcomes for Aboriginal children and young people placed in OOHC through the efficient and effective operational management of a highly functioning and well supported OOHC team including Caseworkers and wraparound services, in conjunction with the Manager of OOHC. You will maintain primary relationships with the Regional PSP Manager and all other members of the OOHC and Restoration teams, the children, young people, birth families, carers and relevant NSW Community Services child protection teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership to a team of professional workers as allocated by the Manager of OOHC including
- Allocate individual caseloads and manage unallocated cases.
- Ensure compliance with legal and staff management frameworks.
- Supervise/undertake the processing of carer payments and the tracking of contingency payments.
- Chair all referral meetings of children and young people with Community Services in keeping with agreed protocols
- Attend all case conference meetings/placement disruption meetings and any other relevant meetings in relation to individual children/young people and or carers.
- Supervise the completion of risk assessments covering staff, children and carers.
- Provide professional monthly supervision for all OOHC in keeping with individually signed supervision contracts, maintain supervision files and notes and undertake annual staff performance appraisals.
- Delegate and oversee tasks such as the coordination of carer recruitment campaigns and the subsequent assessment and training processes
- This is an identified role, so as such you must identify as Aboriginal and hold a certificate of Aboriginality
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- At least 3 years experience in a relevant field
- Strong case management experience
- Working With Childrens Check or willingness to obtain one
- National Police Check or willingness to obtain one
- NSW Driver’s Licence
If you are interested in this role and you meet the requirements above, please email a copy of your resume to [email protected] or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role, call 0421 205 113.
"*" indicates required fields
Related Jobs See All
PSYCHOLOGIST – PERTH – CHILD & WELLBEING
PSYCHOLOGIST – CHILD AND WELLBEING Salary: $106,000 – $110,000 + Superannuation Location: Close to Perth, Western Australia Hours: Full Time, however open to part time […]
Experienced Disability Support Workers
Disability Support Workers Richmond Location Must have flexibility to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights Are you looking for a meaningful and fulfilling […]
Youth Workers and Disability Support Workers
Casual Residential Youth Workers and Disability Support Workers Wollongong and and Nowra Location Must have flexibility to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights […]
Casual Residential Youth Workers
Casual Residential Youth Workers Central Coast Location Must have flexibility to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights Are you looking for a meaningful […]
Residential Youth Worker
Casual Residential Youth Workers Orange/Bathurst Location Must have flexibility to work on different shifts, sleepovers and active nights Are you looking for a meaningful and […]